Lack Group – Traffic Management
Our traffic management team have extensive industry knowledge of the road network system and the requirements required by the relevant authorities for any contractor to gain permission to work on the roads. With a fleet of over 130 vehicles, our traffic management services includes:
- Road Safety Management
- Tailored Traffic Management Plans and Permit application
- Accredited Traffic Control and qualified Traffic Controllers
- 24/7 Traffic Management Services
- QLD TMR Traffic Management Registration Scheme, registration number 0159
- NSW RMS Traffic Management Registration – Category G
- Industrial Relations and Employment Certificate (IRE ACT)
Lack Group takes its responsibility of managing road networks very seriously. Traffic management is a serious business and a high risk activity and therefore careful planning and management is critical to the safety of the community and our traffic controllers. We pride ourselves on our safety record and providing high quality professional traffic services at all times.
When the Lack Group manage roads, our focus is to optimise road space allocation and the smooth movement of traffic to minimise disruption to motorists and pedestrians. Lack Group traffic management considers many factors when working on the roads:
- Road safety
- Managing vehicles, pedestrians, buses and cyclists
- Parking and congestion in urban areas
- Possible detours to manage planned and unplanned events
Lack Group works in accordance with the regulators in each state to provide effective traffic management solutions.
We have a specialist traffic team who bring more than 40 years’ experience in traffic control enabling us to design centralised traffic control systems for urban and suburban areas.
Drawing on our extensive knowledge of traffic control systems and implementation, Lack Group develops flexible, turnkey traffic management solutions and supports clients at every stage from traffic control design to traffic control deployment.
Leave the safety of roads and constructions sites to the professionals and let Lack Group manage your traffic control needs.